Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Since I am very busy finishing off my first year of university, yet I eagerly wanted to make a brief post, I decided that today I would show off the work of one of my star students.

This is a twin-sized, Rail-Fence variation, done in a variety of bright fabrics to create a scrappy look. She has been sewing for a year and a half and I am very proud of her accomplishments and how far she has come. This is definitely one of my fondest examples, of how children can learn to sew very well if they are patient and work hard at developing their skills.

I enjoy displaying the work of my students as it inspires those who are currently working on quilts, or those who are building up confidence to tackle a larger project.

Age is never an issue, it's all in your mind-set!

No comments:

Post a Comment