Friday, August 19, 2011

1600P Professional

Hello Everyone
I have recently indulged in the purchase of a new sewing machine, the Janome 1600P Professional. It is a beautiful machine! So quiet and it flies through heavy thicknesses that my other machines seem to slowly drag themselves through. I also bought a small quilting frame that I can use this sewing machine with, looking forward to assembling the frame...I hear it takes about 3 hours to set up....but it will definitely be worth the time and money I spent on the frame and the machine!

Also, I have successfully completed my first youtube video. (With the help of a very special friend!) It is a quick 'how-to' on making a basic pillowcase. I am hoping to create a small series of videos to promote what I do and sewing as an art in general. The link is below!




No comments:

Post a Comment