Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall

Well, I wish it was summer again! There simply is not enough time for sewing when I have so much school work and studying to do. Almost ready for my upcoming craft show, 180 items and counting! For those of you in the area, please come and visit. It is being held at the Durham College gym, in Oshawa Ontario, 2000 Simcoe St. North on Friday October 28th-Sunday October 30th.

On Monday September 26th I will be visiting the Gwillembury Quilt Guild and presenting my trunk show. I'm very excited to meet the guild members.

This upcoming Thursday is my brother's 23rd Birthday, and he is receiving a quilt. It's a double-queen size and is made with browns and various shades of blue and a little bit of green. Unfortunately it is not entirely complete, it still needs to be quilted and bound, so I wrote on the card, "Please return for further assembly!" With school, teaching classes and my extra curriculars it is hard to say when it will be completed.

Sew many quilts, Sew little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment