Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Guild Meeting

Yesterday afternoon I travelled to Queensville ON to present my trunk show to their Quilt Guild.
I had a fabulous time and all of the ladies were very welcoming and attentive during my presentation. I always enjoy meeting new quilters so that we can share stories or project ideas, and have a few laughs.

In the Fall issue of Quilter's Connection magazine, I am featured on the last page, as an advertisement for what will be in the next issue. In the winter issue, there will be a full article about my business and quilting story. It is a fantastic magazine with many good articles and fun pattern ideas, it is also a Canadian magazine, I advise everyone to read it! It is available online or at Chapters.

Well, I have to keep this short due to the many school assignments I have yet to complete.

If anyone is spending their day sewing, remember, "A day patched with quilting, seldom unravels". ....I wish I could sew today!

No comments:

Post a Comment