Thursday, November 24, 2011

Advent Calendar


Hi Everyone!

On Tuesday evening I presented my trunk show to the Port Perry Patchers Quilt Guild. Although slightly unorganized due to the absence of a few key guild members, the show was wonderful and I was warmly welcomed by a great group of quilters, even some young faces were in the crowd which was lovely to see.




Yesterday was also my Father's Birthday. Both my Mother and him, love my advent calendar that I made. I spent about an hour on Saturday night just embroidering the numbers on it. But it turned out nicely. If anyone is interested in making one of their own, they can E-mail me and I can send you some instructions. I came up with the pattern myself, so you cannot find the pattern in a book or magazine. My E-mail is quilters.workshop@gmail.com.

Every quilter has a masterpiece within, never be afraid to try anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment