Sunday, November 20, 2011

Trunk Show

I am very excited for tomorrow, I will be presenting my trunk show to the Port Perry Guild.
I worked very hard last night to finish the binding on one of my latest quilts so that I will be able to bring it with me to the meeting.

I finished designing a new advent calendar, I plan on giving it to my Dad for his Birthday, on Wednesday so I am unable to post the picture of it until then!

I recently re-ordered next year's subscription to QuiltMaker magazine, it is my favourite quilting magazine, the patterns are always accurate and easy to follow especially for beginner quilters. I find there are more patterns and fewer written articles/ads compared to other magazines, which is nice to see.

I will be posting pictures within the next day or so!

"Good friends are like quilts, they age with you, but never lose their warmth! "

No comments:

Post a Comment