Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter


It has been a little while since I have posted anything, school has been getting in the way again! Final exams coming up soon and then this semester will be over! Yay!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter long weekend.

I have lots of pictures to post today of some of the Easter things I have made in the past few years.

I hope they are inspiring!


Easter place mat, the basket is paper pieced and the flowers are machine appliquéd. The scalloped edges were the most challenging part.


I made this table runner several years ago, the pattern came from a book filled with spring-themed projects. It is one of my favourites.


This is a miniature Easter wall hanging. The basket, eggs and bunny are machine appliquéd.

This wall hanging consists of four simple paper pieced blocks that I got off of Electric Quilt.

I will be doing a trunk show at the Lindsay quilt guild on April 16th, I'm very excited! It has been several months since I have done a quilt show, and I have lots of new things to bring with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment