Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lindsay Creative Quilter's Guild




On Monday April 16th 2012, I had the wonderful opportunity to present my trunk show to the members of the Lindsay Creative Quilter's Guild. What an incredible group of women! I had such a good time and felt very welcomed by all.

A big thank you to the women of the guild for their invitation for me to attend their meeting and for their encouragement in my future endeavours. Also a big thank you to my parents for accompanying me on my trip to Lindsay, for holding up my work during my presentation and for being ever so supportive.




Looking forward to my next trunk show!

Today I bought some elasticated thread and a jelly roll...I have some ideas up my sleeve! Unfortunately I will not be able to actually try out my ideas until the end of my exams.
I will be free to play with my sewing machines on April 26th....and then the fun will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment