Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quilts Kingston 2012


This past weekend I was working for V.B Simkins Sewing Machines at the Quilts Kingston 2012 quilt show, hosted by Kingston Heirloom Quilters and the Limestone Quilter's Guild.

It was absolutely a fantastic weekend, I saw some stunning quilts on display in their quilt competition, met some new quilting friends, demonstrated lots of sewing machines and new techniques and of course ran into some old friends.

I thought I'd share a picture of Eric's truck, current owner of V.B Simkins Sewing Machines, downtown Kingston. I wish I could have a truck like this too!

At the show I purchased a Janome 7700 Horizon sewing machine...I haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I definitely will tomorrow. I'm so excited to make something with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment