Friday, August 10, 2012

Hand Stitched Fabric Flowers

I've recently made some flowers out of scraps of fabric and odd buttons, that are very quick to do and do NOT require the use of a "Clover yo-yo Disc".

With the help of a special friend, I now have a YouTube tutorial explaining how I made the flowers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVGJSFtDr6A


After the creation of the video, I decided that the flowers could also be turned into hair-flowers.

I purchased a package of hair clips at the dollar store, that look like this:


Since the clips had tiny holes in them, I was able to sew the clip directly to the back of one of the flowers that I made.


You can make these flowers out of any type of fabric and use them as embellishment for many sewing projects or other types of crafts.




No comments:

Post a Comment