Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas Quilts

Hello everyone!

My Mom has jumped right into the Christmas spirit and has begun hanging my quilts and slowly decorating the house in small stages. It looks really great so far and since I have such an abundance of Christmas related quilts and hangings in my collection, I thought that I would feature one daily. (However you can view all of the photos in my album Christmas Inspiration 2012, on my Quilter's Workshop Facebook page!)

Today I will be featuring my "Classic Santa" wall hanging (as I like to call it).
I love the look of this traditional wall hanging because Santa has a structure similar to a Nutcracker doll, and I absolutely LOVE Nutcrackers!

He is approximately 25 x 49 inches.

I used buttons for his "bell" on his hat, his eyes, and of course down the front of his coat.


I think he would look great as a door banner or as a wall hanging, you could even dress it up and hang some garland across the top of the quilt. 

Below is a link to the free pattern, designed by Debbie Mumm!


If anyone creates this wall hanging I would absolutely love to see it! You could E-mail me a picture at quilters.workshop@gmail.com or post a picture to my Quilter's Workshop Facebook page!

Happy Christmas Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment