Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Quilt Contest

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for my lack of creative blog postings, I've been really tied up with studying for my final exams! But I'm almost there, just three exams left and it will all be over on the 18th.....so you can most definitely expect some fun Christmas related posts right after that!

I have a HUGE favor to ask all of you! I recently submitted one of my Christmas wall hangings (Dash Away) into a fun online voting contest hosted on The Quilting Gallery. The Quilting Gallery is an awesome website and I have been featured on her blog-guest page before.

This is the quilt that I submitted: It's called Dash Away and is completely machine appliqued or hand embroidered. I previously made an entire blog post about this quilt (scroll down a bit and you will find it!)
This is definitely one of my favourite quilts in my entire collection, I've brought it to every trunk show I've ever been to and everyone always loves it! So if you love it as much as I do, I'd be so very thrilled if you were to vote for my quilt this weekend! Voting is open between Friday December 14th and Monday December 17th (but closes at 8am on this day).

Check out the link below, follow the instructions on the top of the page and view the 55 submissions! :)

http://quiltinggallery.com/2012/12/14/vote-now-christmas-quilts-2012/

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment