Sunday, March 17, 2013

Vintage Sewing Machines


I have been collecting vintage/antique sewing machines for a long time, I have so many of them now! Some of them have their original foot pedals and still sew! Others do not work, or are missed parts, or are even gutted out. But I love each of them just the same.

Since so many of them seem to be accumulating throughout my house, my Dad has fastened them to the top of my fabric shelves in my sewing classroom.


They look really awesome. When I have my own quilt store someday, I want to use my antique machines to decorate my store. 

My favourite thing about these sewing machines is the gold designs against the black. The way the brand name and model number of the machine is designed looks really sophisticated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment