Friday, August 2, 2013

Arts and Crafts Sale = SUCCESS

Yesterday I was part of the Arts and Crafts sale held in Picton ON.

The show was definitely a success and even the rain couldn't bring us down! Definitely looking forward to doing this show again next year.



My Aunt and Uncle who live in Kingston came to the show to visit and surprise me :)
What dedicated fans I have!



Summer sewing camps are going well! While many of the classes are booked I do have limited spaces available for the remainder of August. If you are interested in getting information for summer camps or are interested in fall classes, feel free to E-mail me at quilters.workshop@gmail.com


My next upcoming shows will be:
-Monday October 21st, where I will be presenting my trunk show to the Etobicoke Quilter's Guild
-Friday October 25th-Sunday October 27th I will have a booth at the Durham Craft and Gift Show, held at Durham College, Oshawa

No comments:

Post a Comment