Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Pillowcases!

Hi Everyone!

I Just wanted to share what my students are working on in class right now! My younger students are making them for themselves and plenty of my "big-kid" students are making them for children and grandchildren of all ages! What a fun and quick project :)

Taking a pillowcase trick or treating is definitely the best way to ensure you can haul the maximum amount of candy on Halloween night! And having a pillowcase you made yourself out of fun Halloween prints makes it even better!

Here's one of my little gals all set and ready to go!



For anyone who's been experiencing really gloomy and rainy weather, here's some pretty sunflowers to brighten your day! I absolutely love them and the colour is so vibrant you can't help but feel a little better when you're looking at them. I also think this would be interesting for some quilty-inspiration! 
Let those little gears in your mind start turning ;) 


Happy Creating!
Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment