Monday, December 1, 2014

Students of Quilter's Workshop...

I have been teaching so many classes lately and a few of my students completed projects this past weekend. Some of which are Christmas gifts. All my students have been working hard and have been busy little sewers, hoping to finish all their projects before Christmas!

Here are some photos taken over this past weekend. All of these projects have been completed by my adult students.



Kelli worked on sewing her rows together in class this weekend. This rag quilt is going to be a Christmas gift for her daughter. Finished size will be a double-bed. Great job Kelli, almost there!



This adorable baby quilt is complete! Great job to Amanda. She has been sewing for about a year and this is her very first baby quilt. Quilted and bound herself as well!



Cheryl made this awesome "Beatles" themed "man-bag" for her husband! I'm sure it'll be used and loved! Awesome job Cheryl. Isn't it fun being able to create custom gifts?


These two throw pillows (featuring Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe) were completed by Wendy, to be given as Christmas gifts. I'm sure the recipient of these pillows will be delighted! 



This coming weekend will be a busy one for me again! Classes happening Friday, Saturday and Sunday !

To keep up to date, "Like" Quilter's Workshop on Facebook or follow me on Instagram @quilters.workshop ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment