Thursday, January 29, 2015

Where Have I Been?!

Hello!

Apologies for the lack of blog posts in January...I'm not off to a good start for 2015 am I?

Life has gotten a little crazy lately (as if my life was not already hectic enough, haha)

Although I have not been doing a whole lot of sewing lately, I did create this little masterpiece a couple of weeks back, for my boyfriend's surprise Birthday party.
It was my first attempt at a 3D fondant cake.





I'm quite happy with the results of it. 
I will be doing some Valentine's Day baking over the next couple of weeks. Last night I caved and made some blondies though. Here are my brown sugar, white chocolate chip, valentine's day blondies, topped with cream cheese icing. I did make these last year, except back then I use some red and pink smarties, instead of chocolate chips, and I did not use any icing. 



Now I can hear you all saying, "this is a quilting blog, not a baking blog! Where are your sewing photos? Where are the quilting tutorials?"
I've got you, don't worry. I am busy making up a few new Valentine's Day themed sewing/quilting projects, and I will be making a YouTube video, featuring all of those new items, very , very soon!

In the meantime, if you are new to my blog, you can definitely check out last year's video! You may be inspired :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Z8u8gpb2g


This coming weekend I will be taking a trip to Sudbury ON to visit a very good friend of mine who attends university there.
So a friendly reminder to my students that there will be no sewing classes this
Saturday, January 31st.

To keep up to date on what I"m working on, follow me on Instagram :) quilters.workshop
Also, if you make something from one of my videos, use the hashtag #quiltersworkshop , when posting your photos, I'd love to see them!

Happy Stitching!
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment