Thursday, February 19, 2015

Quilted Sleeping Bag

I've recently been working on some samples of new projects that I will be adding to my selection of projects for my summer classes.

The most recent project that I've designed is this quilted sleeping bag. The outer shell is made of flannel and the inside is lined with minky. (Who doesn't love cuddling minky?)





There are elastic ties sewn into the seam at the end of the sleeping bag, which will secure the sleeping bag once it is rolled up, like this:



Aside from getting ready for summer project samples, I've been a busy bee making loads of small things, for an upcoming craft show.
I'll be participating in a spring craft show, hosted by Cuddly Cats Rescue. The venue will be
All Saints High School in Whitby, on May 2nd and 3rd 2015. More details to come, closer to the date!

If you have any requests for blog posts or YouTube tutorials, please ask! I love hearing from you!
quilters.workshop@gmail.com

Hope you're all having a great day!
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment