Thursday, May 21, 2015

Summer Registration Day/Open House!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for not posting a lot of blog posts recently! Been so busy!

As most of you know, my summer open house is this Sunday May 24th from noon-4PM
Further details are listed below!





As a reminder, the first weekend in June, you will find me at the Brooklin Spring Fair!
I will be a vendor for the fair's craft show, which will be held in the Luther Vipond Arena in Brooklin ON. The dates of the fair are June 4th-7th 2015. For more information about the fair, please visit their website:
http://brooklinspringfair.com/


I have a new tutorial up on my YouTube channel, where I briefly give a tutorial on garden path quilts. Garden path quilts use a strip-piecing technique and make a fun baby quilt or lap quilt pattern, with mind-less sewing! You can find that tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXJNpi4lW4


If you have any questions at all, or have requests for upcoming videos, please feel free to send me an E-mail at quilters.workshop@gmail.com

If you're interested in making a folded-star trivet, come to my open house, buy a kit and sign up for a class! They're super fun and make great gifts! (you could start now and be ready in advance for christmas gifts!)




Happy Sewing Everyone!
Love, Tiffany xo

No comments:

Post a Comment