Monday, July 6, 2015

Get To Know Me!

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Canada Day and Fourth of July weekend! I was travelling around Georgian Bay, to Sauble Falls, Wiarton, Bruce Peninsula, Manitoulin Island, etc. The weather was absolutely amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend that was so lovingly organized and planned entirely by my better half. (All of which he managed to keep as a surprise)

Many of you have been curious to know additional information about myself as a person, rather than constantly providing information specifically about quilting, sewing and general crafting. So I have decided to include in my blogs additional bits of what I am doing in my personal life, rather than just photos of what I am creating.

Here are a few photos from my trip this past week!





I've also recently filmed a new video to my YouTube channel, where I've answered some "Facts about Me" questions, to help give my readers/viewers some further insight regarding what my favourite things are. I think it is important to build a relationship with all of you, rather than simply "talking at you" or giving you random information about products or techniques, without allowing myself to showcase more of my personality. If you would like to watch my "Get to Know Me" video, feel free to click on the link below! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K51cb8AcLos

As for what I've been working on lately, I've been really excited about these fabric bins. I've come up with the pattern on my own, for these three sizes, however, there are many tutorials on Pinterest for various fabric bins. These are so fun to customize and use as gifts or even use to organize your craft supplies! It is my goal to have a YouTube tutorial up very soon so that you can all make some fabric bins of your own!



Happy Sewing,
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment