Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Summer Classes 2015

Hi Everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that my summer classes are off to a great start!

This summer my classes are filled with new and returning students, first-time sewers, adults, children and even mother-daughter combos! Here's a photo from one of my classes last week, two first-time sewers completing their first projects - pillowcases! Very proud of them!



This photo is a dress made by one of my returning adult students, who made this gorgeous Frozen themed dress for a very special little girl. Doesn't she look fabulous in her one-of-a-kind dress? 


If you have not signed up for classes yet, I have just ONE space left in my Monday evenings, starting on July 20th 2015. 6:30pm-8:30pm


As for what I've been working on lately...
I've been jumping back into some paper piecing recently and have fallen in love with this block. 
(I came across the pattern on Craftsy)



I'm not quite sure what I want to do with it, or if I want to make several more and make a quilt....oh the possibilities.

Happy Sewing!
Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment