Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Exciting things are coming!

Hi Everyone!

I'm hoping that you're all having a wonderful summer and hopefully you've taken time to sew, craft, bake, or do whatever makes you happy!




EXCITING THINGS ARE COMING....and I wanted to take the time to reach out and make sure you're all following me on your favourite social media platforms! If you're interested in seeing what I am up to on a daily basis, or maybe viewing photos of what my students are working on in my classes, feel free to take a peak by choosing from the links below! (I post on social media more often than I have the time to sit down and write blog posts!)

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

YouTube

Twitter


Over the next month I will be busy making some major life changes and I am so looking forward to sharing updates and photos with you! (In the meantime, check out some awesome tutorials on my YouTube channel!)

Stay tuned!

Love,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment