Thursday, November 5, 2015

Start your holiday shopping at Quilter's Workshop!

It might be too early for some to begin thinking about their Christmas shopping lists, but I know others are nearly done! I myself have started shopping and so far each item that I have purchased has been from a small business or craft show vendor! Supporting small businesses is something that I am very passionate about, which is why today's blog post is very exciting for me.

If you're looking for some unique Christmas gift ideas that are all lovingly made by local crafters, look no further!

Below are photos of just some of the awesome items available at Quilter's Workshop! Some of these items would be perfect stocking stuffers as well!









Pop in and visit us to start off your holiday shopping and view other available items in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment