Thursday, December 31, 2015

The End of 2015...

Hi Everyone!

As 2015 comes to an end, I just wanted to say thank you so much for everyone who supports my business. To all my students, all the people who attend craft shows that I participate in, all the people who read my blog or watch my YouTube tutorials - THANK YOU! I wouldn't be able to do what I do, without all my supporters.

A special thank you to Heather, at Quilter's Connection Magazine, for featuring one of my patterns (yet again!) in the Winter 2015 issue that recently came out.
I'm so honoured to be given the opportunity to be part of her fantastic Canadian magazine.

My pattern for a patchwork children's quilted sleeping bag is on page 36. Enjoy!




My last video of 2015 has been highly requested, ever since I posted my "Sewing Gift Ideas 2015" video.


Here is the link to the tutorial on how to turn an old button-down dress shirt into a pillow cover!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFm5XCiFqjs

I'd love to see your creations! If you make a pillow from my tutorial, please send me a photo at quilters.workshop@gmail.com or tag me on Instagram! (Instagram & Facebook links are in the description of the YouTube video)

Happy New Year!
See you all in 2016!

Love, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment