Friday, November 4, 2016

2016 Craft Show Season

Hi Everyone,

A quick little post to talk about craft show season!

My craft show season is soon coming to an end! I have participated in one craft show each month since June! I don't know where the time has gone but I only have ONE more craft show before I'm finished for 2016. (The entire year has blown by!)

I absolutely LOVE craft shows. I love every aspect of it. I love meeting new and returning customers. I love seeing someone light up when they purchase one of my items to be given as a gift. I love meeting loads of shoppers who appreciate the "handmade" aspect. I love getting to know other craft show vendors and being immersed in a venue that is just EXPLODING with inspiration, support and creativity. And I also love shopping at craft shows and finding that perfect, unique, one of a kind, handmade gift!

My upcoming and final craft show of 2016 is the West Rouge Holiday Artisan Sale, held on Saturday November 12th 2016. It is quickly approaching and I have yet to finish sewing for it. (Here's a little secret though, I never truly finish preparing for craft shows - it is constant preparation!)



If you are interested in selling some of your handmade crafts at local craft shows, I put together a video with some tips! You can check out the YouTube video here.



Happy Craft Show-ing !

No comments:

Post a Comment